Monday, March 1, 2010

Health Numbers update

Yesterday I weighed myself for the first time since ending the Master Cleanse. I also took my Blood Pressure numbers since I've re-started taking my meds. For my weight, I have gained 4.5 pounds back in 13 days, which isn't that bad considering I am now eating. I do feel that last week was a bad cheating week, since every night I sat and watched the Olympics and when I sit in front of the TV, I tend to snack. The goal from this point on (now that the Olympics are done) is to get away from the TV as much as possible and stop snacking at night.

As for my BP, the numbers dropped about 4 points on each side, since ending the MC. The only thing that went up a bit was my average heart rate, but that doesn't concern me all that much.

Overall, I'm happy where my numbers stand and look to continue slowly dropping them each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment