Sunday, March 28, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 38

First off, I changed my battery in my HR monitor strap and it helped. Second, there was a strong head wind going out, which kinda left me feeling not to interested in running so I went out slow. Third, had some pain in my right heel, right quad and right hip throughout the run. Nothing major, nor consistent, just every now and then I would feel something for a few seconds and then it was gone. Other than all that, made it out and it was a decent run.

Here are my numbers


My resultsComments
Type of RunLSD10:1OK
Distance12 km12 Kmtotal: 187.63 km
Pace7:197:19great
Average HR137-148 138great
Max HR180149great
Calories Burned
1429total: 23450

I managed to have a much faster come back time without bringing up my HR. The new battery meant my Max HR wasn't some very high number.

No comments:

Post a Comment