Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back for more

Wow, it sure has been a while since my last post. Many things have changed, while some have stayed the same.

Since my last post, all three of my kids have celebrated a birthday, as has my beautiful wife. I've also traveled to the Baltimore-Washington area, San Diego and the Galapagos Islands. The latter was an amazing experience. If you ever have the opportunity to go, GO! Due to my extensive traveling, my running was non-existent for 3 months, but in the past week I've started up again (and that hurt, but worth it). Another thing to note is that since my last post, I've managed to gain all the weight (and more) that I tried so hard to lose, so I'm working on removing it again (no one to blame but myself).

As for work, I've changed jobs, but am still working in the same area. I'm very happy about my change, as it was much needed, and I feel in this position, I'm able to contribute more to the company's goals.

Well, that is about it, but I will post soon as I have another Run Challenge to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment