Monday, August 31, 2009

Numbers update

Well I weighed myself the other day, and took the time to take some other measurements. Overall I wasn't happy as I gained 1 lbs over the last few weeks of August. That is not good considering I drank plenty of juice during that time and really limited my food intake while I worked. I'm guessing that being off every Thursday and Friday the past few weeks hasn't helped me as I tend to juice less and eat more when I'm home. After this week there are no more planned holidays so hopefully before October roles around I can lose some more weight.

On an upside, my blood pressure numbers were a little better considering I haven't been vigilante about taking my pills everyday. I also lost 1 inch off of my waist since the last time I measured it (early June) and that has made me feel better.

Hopefully I can refocus and drop ALL my numbers during the month of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment