Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A new addition

Well the wife finally convinced me to get an addition for our family. Say hi to "Bailey".


She is a 7 week old Golden Retriever. She is very cute, but aren't all puppies cute? She seems to be partially potty trained as she has not had an accident in the house (yet), and she whimpered last night to go out and do her business. I think it helps that were we picked her up, she was outdoors and probably was disciplined if she had an accident when in the house. I guess time will tell if she is or not.

This will be my 6th dog, but only my 2nd puppy. My first came to us as a puppy when I was just a young lad, but all our other dogs came into my life at least 1 year old.

The kids love her and are constantly fighting for her attention. We are looking forward to years of fun with her.

As she gets bigger, I will post more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment