Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still juicing

It has been a couple of days now and I'm still enjoying my juicer. Can't say the same for my kids. My oldest daughter and youngest son are very picky eaters, so they haven't embraced the juicer yet. We even had them make a juice of all fruits (that they like) and only my middle daughter drank it. Actually she (the middle child) has liked most of the juices made, including some of the vegetable ones. Either way, daddy gets to finish them. Oh well, it works for me , as it was my idea to begin with. We did have 1 juice that my son liked, the 1st one, as did my oldest daughter until she found out there were carrots in it. The funny thing is that she likes carrots. Kids can be funny at times.

Over the weekend I tried 7 different juices and liked them all. The fruit ones are much easier to drink do to their sweetness, but the vegetable ones can be refreshing if you find the right combination. I started today off with a mixture of 2 fruit juices that were almost finished, but I did not bring any vegetable juice to work (I didn't have any made).

I'm finding it to be a bit of time and work to get the juice made, but the clean-up has been very quick. The machine we bought is very easy to clean and that makes it much easier to do. My plan this evening is to make at least 1 good size vegetable juice so that I may bring it to work and drink throughout the day. I will probably make a fruit juice for the kids and for my breakfast tomorrow morning. Just need to find one that everybody likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment