Sunday, June 13, 2010

ARHM Challenge - Run # 1

Started training today for my next Half Marathon challenge, the Army Run HM, which will take place in September.

Here are my numbers


My resultsComments
Type of RunLSD10:1 good
Distance7 Km7 Kmtotal: 7 km
Pace6:48-7:487:37could be faster
Average HR149-167 145too low
Max HR180161OK
Calories Burned
783total: 783

This was my first run in a week, and over the past month I've gained some weight from all the eating in restaurants I've been doing lately. I also went running with my kids, where I was pushing my son in a running stroller, while my girls biked. Put these things together and my results were a bit slow. That also meant my Average HR was lower because I didn't have the energy to go faster. I know I have some work to do to get back into shape, but at least this is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment