Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book came in

The "Spice up your life" Flexitarian cookbook that I won from livelighter.org came in yesterday. Today, I tried a few of the recipes for supper.



On the menu was the Chicken with Spicy Cashew and Almond sauce that I served over the Garlic Rice recipe. I loved it and my wife really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, my 2 girls didn't care for it, but we made them eat it anyway. My son is out (at my parents) for the night, so he didn't get to try it.

I'm definitely going to try other recipes in the near future and many sound interesting. My only negative issue with the cookbook is that there are no pictures to see what the meal should look like. It's not a big deal, just that most people eat with their eyes first and that would add to the recipes. Other than that, the recipes definitely sound good enough to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment