Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HHM Challenge - Run #33

Being that we arrived home from NYC late Monday, and I was still exhausted from the weekend, I decided to stay home with my son yesterday (gave the babysitter a little break as she was also the one who watched my kids all weekend). That meant that I didn't have time to run during the day (he's not quite old enough to keep up with me yet). So after the kids went to bed, I needed to clear my head and decided to go out for a run with my dog. It wasn't going to be the scheduled run, it was only to get out.

Here are my numbers


My results
Comments
Type of Run
Tempo
no set pattern
see below
Distance
4 Km
4.3 Km
total: 166.3km
Pace
6:36
7:19
see below
Average HR
145-163
146
see below
Max HR
181
204
high - see below
Calories Burned

534
total: 19901

As you can see, my numbers were all over the place. I started out way to fast and had to walk by the time I hit 5 minutes. From there, I just couldn't maintain a happy pace and walked off and on causing my pace to be way off. So even though I didn't do a Tempo run, I still ran and ended up going farther than I was suppose to (I didn't know before I left how far I was suppose to go, I just went by feel). Not a great run

No comments:

Post a Comment