Monday, May 3, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 56

With having a horrible run yesterday, and tonight is going to be a late night that will make tomorrow a tired day, I decided to run today.

Here are my numbers


My resultsComments
Type of RunTempoSteadyOK
Distance6 Km6 Kmtotal: 318.12 km
Pace6:366:10Great
Average HR148-159 153Great
Max HR180166OK
Calories Burned
733total: 39336

I'm very glad I did run today as it was a great run.The only difficult part of this run was the last 2k (the last k being all uphill) were getting hard. My split time was about 50 secs slower, but like I said, a good part of it was uphill. With running today (instead of tomorrow), I'm going to try and do some speed training on Wednesday. Should be fun, I just need to find a 1.6k stretch of flat pavement to run on.

No comments:

Post a Comment