Monday, October 19, 2009

A juice full of vegetables and fruits

I haven't blogged recently about the juice's I've been drinking so I thought I would write out the list of ingredients in today's 2 juices.

Vegetable juice
Romain Lettuce (2 heads)
3 Carrots
4 Celery stalks
1 Parsnip
1 Green Pepper
2 cloves of Garlic
1 English Cucumber
1 Zucchini
1 Tomato
1 Jalapeno pepper
3 Green Onions
1 head of Broccoli
Handful of Parsley
Handful of Spinach
Handful of Cilantro
1 inch piece of Gingeroot

Fruit Juice
1 Apple
1 Pear
1 Orange
1 Peach
1 Plum
1 Mango
1 Kiwi

My vegetable juice made 2 liters, which I'm splitting between today and tomorrow, while my fruit juice made just under 1 liter. Both of them taste very good and I am enjoying them.

Overall, I'd say I'm getting my daily requirements for fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment