Saturday, October 31, 2009

HHM Challenge - Run #18

Made it out early this morning with my dog, as I have plenty of things to do on this Halloween day. For the record, I don't usually like running early in the morning, especially on weekends as I'm not usually awake. Today, knowing I had to run early, I decided to get up early and before my alarm had a chance to go off, all 3 of my kids were already awake and in our room. Fun times. I look forward to the days where sleeping in means later than 6:30am.

Here are my numbers.


My results
Comments
Type of Run
Steady
HR Zone 3
walked a fair bit
Distance
3 Km
3 Km
total: 74km
Pace
7:19
8:16
very slow
Average HR
127-145
137
perfect
Max HR
181
157
a little high
Calories Burned

316
total: 9556

Not to make excuses, but my dog threw off my pace today. She was too excited to be running and couldn't maintain something comfortable. Add the fact that loud noises scare her, she wasn't fun to run with. Oh well, it's not like I'm a world class athlete that really needs to focus on his running pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment