Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meet the kids

A couple of weeks ago, the family went out to get pictures done so that we can give them out at Christmas. This is something my wife started many years ago and has now become a tradition. This year, instead of going to the typical studio, we asked my buddy to take our pictures at a nice scenic spot. Now don't get me wrong, my buddy is an excellent photographer and has aspirations of doing this semi-professionally. You can check out his work on his website and judge for yourself.

Over the course of about 45 minutes, he managed to take well over 300 pictures, and then sorted through them, giving us the top 75. Here is one of just my kids that I really like, as my son's expression (while he is trying to catch the falling leaves) is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment