Thursday, March 25, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 36

Today was windy!

Here are my numbers


My resultsComments
Type of RunSteadynon-stopgreat
Distance5 km5 Kmtotal: 171.63 km
Pace7:197:23ok
Average HR137-148 ???see below
Max HR180???see below
Calories Burned
606total: 21523

I knew something was up with my HR monitor even before I started. As I made my way across an intersection to where I start my 5k route, my HR was very high. I then stopped and it wouldn't go down. So I said that I wouldn't worry about my HR readings for this run. Within 25m of starting, my HR monitor strap became loose and fell to around my stomach. So I left it there for the complete run, never know how my heart was working. Thankfully it was an easy run, with an easy pace, so it's not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment