Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 40

Today was hills and with the number increasing, I've been thinking of finding a different hill. Either one that was closer,  or shorter so that my total time doesn't hit over 1hr, as it is frowned upon at work to be away from your desk for longer than that several days a week. So I managed to find one that was 1k away and only 60m shorter (each way) with a more consistent incline.

Here are my numbers


My resultsComments
Type of RunHillsnon-stopOK
Distance5 Hills5 Kmtotal: 196.63 km
Pace6:36???see below
Average HR148-159 149see below
Max HR180173expected
Calories Burned
617total: 24544

With doing a 1k warm up and 700m cool down, my HR barely made it into the required range, but my Max HR hit a good number while I was going up the hills. I managed to have a 4:16 time for each up and down of the hill (6:10/km) so that was a decent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment