Thursday, February 4, 2010

Master Cleanse - Day 4

Yesterday was similar to the day before as I didn't have any major symptoms, other than some cramping mid-day. I had no headache, was only a little cold in the morning and actually had enough energy to go out and run when I got home from work. So all in all it was a good day.

I did manage to weight myself before going to bed and found that I have lost nearly 8lbs in 3 days of being on the MC. I'm happy about losing the weight, but that was not my goal when deciding to do this MC. I plan on taking my Blood Pressure readings this weekend and hopefully those numbers have dropped as well.

I am feeling a little hungry this morning, probably because I only drank 6 glasses of Lemon Mix yesterday, so I will do my best to reach 9 today to make up for it and help the detox process alone (it's the lemon juice that gets things going internally).

On to day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment