Monday, February 8, 2010

Master Cleanse - Day 8

Yesterday was probably the easiest day so far. From all the places that I've been reading about the MC, day 7 was suppose to be a hard day with plenty of detox symptoms, well for me, it wasn't. That means 1 of 2 things: a) I'm not detoxing, b) I don't have too much "bad" things in my system to detox. Personally I think it is a bit from column A and a bit from column B. For some time now I've been drinking the lemon mix in the morning (2-3 glasses 4-5 days a week) and every 10 or so days while drinking it, I would have a day where I would eliminate plenty of waste over the course of a couple of hours. So I think I've been slowly removing many of the "bad" things in my system for some time now. Either way, it's all good, as I've lost some weight and lowered my BP a bit. I'm still hoping to go another 7 more days (15 total), and maybe I'll see some more detox symptoms and eliminate more waste/"bad" items from my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment