Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Master Cleanse - Post Day # 1

Well I almost made it. I CHEATED after supper last night. For some odd reason I couldn't stop myself from eating a few tortellini noodles that I made for my family. Surprisingly I wasn't in any pain afterwards, although my stomach was making some interesting noises. So even though I didn't make it the full 15 days, I'm happy with my results.

Here's my final numbers:

Weight: 241 lbs (lost 25 pounds!)
Waist: 41.5 inches (lost 2.5 inches)
Blood Pressure: 133/81 (dropped 15/13 and my resting HR dropped 14 beats/min).

Overall, I lost almost 10 inches between my chest, waist, hips and thighs and all my clothes now fall off of me. So that part was worth it. The fact that my BP didn't drop to below where it was when I was on meds, isn't great and it means that I will get back on them in the coming days. Maybe now with the meds, the numbers will drop even more.

Today is my first day drinking something other than the Lemon drink. I do have 3 lemon drinks to get through this morning, but then I get to enjoy a fresh fruit juice (50% of it is orange juice). I still plan on not eating anything solid for 2 more days (hopefully I can stick to it) as I let my body re-adjust to the thicker liquids that I will be putting into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment