Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 9

Made it out today for another Tempo run.

Here are my numbers:


My resultsComments
Type of RunTemposteadygood
Distance 4 Km4 Kmtotal: 37 km
Pace6:366:17little fast
Average HR145-163 ???see below
Max HR181???see below
Calories Burned
532total: 4864

An interesting thing happened shortly after I started my run, my HR monitor slide down my chest to my belly. Since I was in a good stride, I left it there. While it was there I was getting sporadic readings, so in the end, I don't have a clue (other than how I was feeling) my HR numbers. I can say, that I didn't feel like my heart was going to burst out of my chest, so all is good, even with the faster than usual pace. I have re-adjusted the strap and will see how it goes tomorrow. I guess this is a good sign that I have lost weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment