Thursday, February 11, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 7

Since I was able to run non-stop yesterday, and today's run was suppose to be at a slower pace, I thought I'd try doing it non-stop without looking at my watch (I knew exactly where I had to turn).

Here are my numbers:


My resultsComments
Type of RunSteadySteadyGREAT
Distance 3 Km3 Kmtotal: 26 km
Pace7:197:13great
Average HR127-145 147very good
Max HR181234???
Calories Burned
388total: 3410

Other than my Max HR being weird (I think due to the tunnel I have to go through for about 70m), all my numbers were very good. The only time I looked at my watch was at 1.49k, to make sure I was turning at the right spot, and at 2.95k, to see exactly where I would end. Only the last 50m did I look at my pace. So I did this run on feel, and did pretty close to what I was suppose to do. Great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment