Friday, February 5, 2010

Master Cleanse - Day 5

Well I've reached the half way point of my cleanse and all seems to be going fine. Yesterday I had some cramping, but nowhere near as severe as the days before. I was hungry from mid-afternoon on yesterday, and even when I was watching some TV and playing some Wii, my stomach was letting me know it wanted something in it. Unfortunately I was out of lemon juice and wasn't up for making some. So I just kept drinking water and got through it. It wasn't anything major (no headaches or pains, just grumbling belly).

Today I've increased the amount of cayenne in my drinks to see if that will help the detoxification process (recommended from a forum I'm reading). So far, it hasn't been too hot, but as time goes on and the cayenne sits in the juice longer, it should get nice and toasty. Looking forward to it as I like hot stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment