Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Master Cleanse - Post Day # 2

Well I did it again. I managed to drink just my lemon drink in the AM and then a very tasty fruit drink in the afternoon and part of my supper, but I broke down before finishing my juice and ate some more tortellini noodles. Then I had a hand full of chips while watching the Olympics. I do have to say that the chips did not taste as good as I remembered them, so hopefully I can remember that the next time I want to indulge in junk food. So that pretty much does it for this Master Cleanse. Food is making it's way into my system and I'm not having any problems (internally) dealing with it. I do have a all veg juice that I will drink this afternoon, but I expect to be eating supper with my family this evening.

All this means is that this will be my last MC post, until I decide to do it again. It has been a fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment