Sunday, February 7, 2010

Master Cleanse - Day 7

Yesterday was probably the toughest day to date. I was hungry often through out the day and last night we had a social gathering at my house where there was plenty of "unhealthy" (but good looking) food. I got through it and several of my friends commented on the weight I lost, so that was a plus.

At the moment I'm trying to get through my salt water flush (SWF) and I'm half way. This is the 3rd time I try to get through one of these, and it is not easy. The taste is horrible and it wants to come back up as soon as I get it down, but getting it all down will help me eliminate plenty of waste left in my system.

Today should be an interesting day as it is the SuperBowl. Thankfully, no people are coming over to watch the game, so there will be no snacks out for munching to tempt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment