Sunday, February 7, 2010

NCHM Challenge - Run # 4

Today was my first Long Slow Run (LSR) and even though I went skating for 1.5 hours this afternoon with my girls, I still the energy (and desire) to do it.

Here are my numbers:


My resultsComments
Type of RunLSR10:1sgood
Distance 7 Km7 Kmtotal: 16 km
Pace7:196:54little fast
Average HR127-145 163little high
Max HR181217???
Calories Burned
922total: 2108

Not sure why, but my HR seems to be a little off. My run seem very easy and I found myself forcing myself to slow down. I think I have a reason why my HR is a little out of whack. Near the end of my run I was feeling my monitor slid down my chest to my belly, so I need to tighten the strap now that I've lost some weight. We'll have to see how it goes on my next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment